Treasure hunters must complete an obstacle course to win the next clue.
This challenge requires quite a bit of floor space, or the ability to spread it between different rooms. Here are some ideas for the obstacles:
- Tunnel of dining room chairs or of sofa cushions
- Climb over a table
- Forward roll onto the end of the sofa
- Crawl under a bed sheet that is weighed down at the edges
- A hallway of dangers - place lots of things like cereal boxes, towers of toilet roll or drinks bottles all over a hallway floor that hunters must pass through without knocking them over
- Pass under a bed
- Tight corners - in a room pull all furniture a couple of feet away fom the wall, creating a small gap with tight corners the hunters must follow. Then tell hunters to get round the room whilst touching the wall.