Treasure hunters must complete an obstacal course to win the next clue.
Obstacles could include:
- "Laser beams" - push garden canes into the ground and tie string between them to create laser beams the hunters must not touch as they cross through
- A tunnel (a ready made one or hoola hoops)
- Over-under - use garden canes to create low "hurdles" hunters must go under or higher "hurdles" they must jump.
- Hopscotch - chalk out hopscotch area
- Play equipment - incorporate a garden slide or climbing frame if you have one
- Bike/scooter sprint - a section of the course that must be navigated on wheels